Edwards & Swan Insurance Brokers Ltd
Call us today 01249 653531

Property Owner Insurance

Property Owner Insurance is designed for those who own a single property or a whole portfolio of properties that are in an array of different situations whether they are a holiday home, let or empty.

What type of Properties can I insure under a Property Owner Policy?

  • Commercial Premises being Let
  • Holiday Homes in the UK or Internationally
  • Private/Commercial Properties undergoing major renovation i.e structural change
  • Standard Buy-to-Let
  • Unoccupied Properties

 What type of cover is available for Property Owners?

There are three main policy covers when it comes to insuring the Buildings and Contents which are:

  • Fire, Lightning, Aircraft and Explosion (FLEA)
  • Standard Specified Perils
  • All Risks Cover

FLEA cover is predominately used by many insurers when it comes to covering an unoccupied property or one which is undergoing building work. Wider cover is available should you wish.

How do I get an Insurance quotation for my Property/ies?

If you would like a quotation to insure your Property/ies whether it is an upcoming insurance Renewal or a New Purchase please call our office on 01249 653531 or complete the below enquiry form.


Copyright © 2020 Edwards & Swan Insurance Brokers Ltd  |  All Rights Reserved
Edwards & Swan Insurance Brokers Ltd
23a New Road
SN15 1RX

Telephone: 01249 653531
Fax: 01249 443857